Discover the wisdom in your crew.
Learn something new from a crewmate.
If you are an odd number of team members, one is the timekeeper.
Now each of you thinks about a micro skill he or she wants to learn from their partner.
This micro skill should be job-related and formulated in the form "subject + verb".
- understand git-branching,
- select color combinations,
- or formulate a friendly rejection.
Please take 5 minutes of your time. It is more important that you learn something than what exactly you learn.
2 rounds of 7 minutes each.
Your partner now has 7 minutes to teach you this micro skill. You can use all available means and media. And of course you are welcome to ask for more information.
After the initial 7 minutes you switch and teach your partner their desired micro skill.
Do not worry if your expert enough for this.
Trust your intuition and explain the first thing that comes into your mind.
** Take a moment before sharing your experience: **
- How did it feel to learn something new?
- What would you like to learn next from a team member?
- How did it feel to pass on knowledge?
- What do you take with you from this exercise?